Buddha Bowls are the new food craze! They are colourful bowls composed of a grain of your choice and all the chopped veggies that you can pack into your bowl. Arrange the veggies well and you’re Instagram ready! Here are 3 different dressings to drizzle over your Buddha bowl.
You can pick up our Bayin oils online:
In the UK on Amazon
Ireland at Asia Market or Ardkeen
Method for your Buddha bowl
1. Cook grain of your choice – a stock cube added to the cooking water enhances the taste, as does a little chopped fried onion/garlic plus some herbs. Allow to cool completely then chill for at least 20 minutes.
2. Make the dressing of your choice and set aside – See below.
3. Mix all the salad ingredients including any optional extras into the cooked grains. Make it look pretty! Drizzle the dressing over your creation and serve.
4tbsp Bayin Sesame Oil
1tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
1tbsp Soy Sauce
1tbsp Rice Vinegar
3cm Piece of Fresh Ginger, grated
1. Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
2. Drizzle over your Buddha bowl.
Lime and Coriander Dressing
4 tbsp Bayin Peanut oil
1 Red Chilli, Deseeded
1 Clove of Garlic, Peeled
5cm Piece Root Ginger, Peeled
Big Bunch of Fresh Coriander
1 Spring Onions
2tsp Caster Sugar
1. Place the chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander and spring onions in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Alternatively finely chop all the ingredients by hand.
2. Empty the chopped spices into a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and whisk together with a fork until well mixed.
2tbsp Bayin Sesame oil
Juice of one lemon
1 clove of garlic minced
Pinch of salt
1.Combine all your ingredients in a jar.
2.Add the water and shake well.