2 tbsp Bayin Peanut Oil plus another 2 tsp Bayin Peanut Oil used separately
2 large eggs beaten
2 tbsp crushed garlic
3 scallions chopped
1 red pepper chopped
handful of frozen peas
150g cold cooked brown rice
12 cherry tomatoes halved
2 tbsp soy sauce
bunch of finely chopped fresh coriander
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1. Heat a wok over high heat until bead of water evaporates within 1 – 2 sec. Swirl in 2 tsp of Bayin Peanut Oil coating bottom of wok. Add beaten eggs and cook tilting to cover the wok as thinly as possible forming an egg pancake. After 30-60 sec flip and cook on other side for 5 sec. Transfer egg to cutting board and cut into bit sized pieces.
2. Swirl 1 tbsp of Bayin Peanut Oil in wok, add garlic and scallions and stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add red pepper and peas. Reduce heat to medium and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Swirl in remaining Bayin Peanut Oil and add rice, tomatoes, soy sauce and stir-fry breaking up the rice for about 2-3 mins until heated through.
5. Sprinkle with coriander, salt and pepper and add egg pieces before tossing to combine.