Here’s another recipe from Tin Cho Chaw, an amazing chef and author from Myanmar. You can find out more about her book and other tips from her website www.hsaba.com. We highly recommend her book – the recipes are simple and delicious – what more do you need!!
250g fresh egg noodles
3 garlice cloves, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons Bayin Peanut oil
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Small handful of spingonions, chopped
Serve with chicken, pork or add stir fry vegetables
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
2. Add a pinch of salt and blanch the noodles for a couple of minutes until they are soft.
3. Drain and rinse under cold water
4. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the garlic until golden.
5. Remove from the oil immediately and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Add the noodles and soy sauce, toss for a minute until the noodles are warmed through and coated with garlic oil.
7. Check for seasoning and sprinkle with crispy garlic and spring onions.
8. Serve with shredded meat or your favourite veggies.