Maris Piper potatoes
Bayin Peanut oil
Sprigs of Rosemary
Salt & Pepper
1. Pre-heat oven at 190º celsius
2. Parboil peeled potatoes for 10 minutes.
3. Once parboiled drain the potatoes in a colander and give a little shake so they are fluffy on the outside.
4. Put potatoes into a deep roasting tray in a single layer and cover in Bayin Peanut oil.
5. After 25 mins cooking the potatoes get your rosemary ready by placing rosemary sprigs in a dish and pouring a small amount of Bayin Peanut oil over. Mix together.
6. Take the potatoes out of the oven and place the rosemary over it and season with salt and pepper to your own taste.
7. Place potatoes back in oven for another 25 minutes.
8. Potatoes are ready, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.