2 tbsp of Bayin Sesame oil
4 Chicken Breasts
1-2 Cloves of Garlic
2 tbsp of Soy Sauce
50g Brown Sugar
2 tbsp of Fish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Heat a tablespoon of Bayin Sesame oil in the pan and brown the chicken really well on both sides.
3. Add the garlic just before you finish browning the chicken breasts.
4. Grab an ovenproof or casserole dish and place the chicken in it. Season with lots of black pepper.
5. Heat butter in a small non-stick saucepan and add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk well and pour over the chicken. (Don’t worry it may look like you don’t have much sauce but it gets liquidity when cooked!)
6. Bake for 30minutes until golden brown and sticky. Turn the chicken over about halfway through and baste with the sauce.
7. To make it really sticky you can place the chicken under a hot grill before serving.
8. Serve with rice or noodles and Enjoy!